7.30.2005

rebel music v. 2

in my dreams cash money had my pockets swollen burstin seams,
hunnies saw my golden chest wrists frozen with this cream,
it would seem that this life i had chosen, had everything,
but knowledge of self, i lacked the inner, the very thing,
lost in the forage for wealth, i backtracked, a sinner,
so i returned to the college of self
and i saw i was beautiful,
before was just booty filled,
ice on my crucifix.
now i am duty filled,
to fill my mind up
with all things high up
break the mental chains,
that got my people tied up,
start the climb up these mountains of loot,
in the search for the fountain of truth,
i'm on it
did you know that knowledge is gold?
but in this world all that glitters is SOLD
to the masses,
still stuck in mental marasmus,
even as time passes,
the children grow bitter and cold,
cuz their classes teach them nothing at all,
just how to hustle in halls,
i've seen them hustle and fall,
cuz they got no wisdom
from a corrupt school system
and corrupt poli-trick-cians
eye me closely,
so mostly i flipped 'em,
off in defiance,
my dictum is science,
to sic' em
to get full compliance,

so hear me.

No comments: