7.13.2008

deep throughts: money & sports

sometimes i like to hoard money and i appreciate when society acknowledges this. so when you see me rolling through with my crew of stingy, grasping misers feel free to holla at your niggards.

when i kick ball i like to make an entrance like those catholic players who make the sign of the cross while running onto the field. but i was catholic only til i was 14 and eventually became an atheist. so, to make my own entrance true i start my run onto the field making the sign of the cross, then i pause, furrowing my brows deep in thought, then i sigh and start running towards my team-mates while nodding gravely.

1 comment:

AK said...

Oh I like both of these, and I love the second one. But where do the nighttime seizure fit in? @ 1:14...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FBnaZ6wN2-U